Euro Account Terms and Conditions
1. Holding a BLB BigMama Euro Account will mean that your prices will be listed and settled in Euro’s only.
A Euro account holder can not settle their account in any other currency or any other method than the two listed below:
a. SEPA Bank Transfer
b. Credit / Debit Card
2. The BLB BigMama Euro Price List is set from September each year.
3. Whilst every effort is made to ensure the Euro Price List reflects the best price throughout the year, BLB BigMama reserves the right to amend
prices to Euro based accounts without prior notice.
4. Orders are accepted on the basis of prices ruling upon the day of despatch. This applies irrespective of any prices a Customer may quote on
their order or that may be listed at time of receipt of order.
5. Should you wish to no longer hold a Euro Account with BLB BigMama and change to GBP account, your request must be submitted in writing
and agreed with the BLB BigMama Sales Team and Accounts Department 90 days in advance.
Telephone: +44 (0) 203 022 3002
6. If you wish to proceed and switch to a GBP account - It is then not possible to switch back to Euros for a period of 12 months. Your request
must be submitted in writing and agreed with the BLB BigMama Sales Team and Accounts Department 90 days in advance.
7. If your account is switched to GBP - Any outstanding invoices / payments made in Euros must be settled in Euros - these can not be settled
Payment in GBP comes into effect for orders placed on the day of your agreed switch and any order placed there after.
ALL ACCOUNTS ARE PRO-FORMA SO WE ASK FOR PAYMENT BEFORE WE SHIP